11 Haziran 2011 Cumartesi

new album!

Hey!
I know some fans got "Set The World On Fire" but i do not have yet,so my friend İlkay Türkeş talked about the songs. :)

Set The World On Fire: BVB will be so popular with this song if someone hasn’t know anything about them.Currently BVB’s official fan page increases so fast! ♥
The Legacy: We all know this song from it’s rocking video.It’s pretty loud and too hard-rock,It is done by success as well ;);)
Fallen Angels: Maybe,this song made us cry But Inside of our hearts we have got many angels made from BVB =)=) ♥
Saviour: Probably this song will take our all emotional feelings inside it :D:D You’ll may cry when you listen it.
God Bless You: Formally it’s metal! At the beginning of the song your ears may be deaf :P:P Don’t keep it’s volume loud ;);)
Youth and Whiskey: I think i’ll do this song as my ringing tone for my cell-phone ♥ It’s loud as well as God Bless You ,you can see that it’s name is ‘’Youth and Whiskey’’ but there’s is nothing that BVB sublimates whiskey or something else like alcohol…Some people said me that they sublimate alcohol and smokes.But NO THEY DON’T
Ritual: I love the way of it’s beginning ♥ sweet guitar voice :P:P But….To be honest,i don’t like it very much when we compare it with others ♥ But lovely song …
Die For You: It seems that it’s about full of love by looks like from its name but it’s not =)Quite different from others i think so
Rebel Love Song: My Favourite one! I can’t describe my feelings when i listen it. Turn-up the volume again :D:D
Love Isn’t Always Fair: I liked it but not very much =/ But good job BVB ;);)
Smokes and Mirrors: Yeah..Our bonus track rebellion, anxiety, pain, lack of fear. Let’s try to fall in love with this song :D:D
New Religion: Incredibly diverse and hard to explain ♥
HEY ANTI-BVB KISS MY ASS ♥

2 yorum:

  1. Türkçe yazsanız bizde anlasak lütfen


    YanıtlaSil
  2. Bu albümün üzerinden çok zaman geçti,ayrıca bu blog international bir blog aslında.Sadece Türkiye temsilcileri tarafından açılmıştı.

    YanıtlaSil